Instructions may be downloaded from the official «site» of the Company orfound in each package of Decostone.
Yes, under certain conditions appointed in each case. The final decisions are made in cooperation Guidance / Sales, Production and marketing.
Decostones can be repaired by applying liquid paints with a brush.
Proceed to clean with a wet sponge as soon as possible.
The Mathios Refractories supplies its products to Greece and abroad through its branches and a large dealer network. Contact us by phone at 210 4913502 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and our Customer Service will gladly inform you of the retailer selling MATHIOS products closest to you.
On our official site, a full range of brochures and «Prospects», are available for download. Also please feel free to phone or visit our company’s official representatives and specialized sellers.
No, because the raw materials consisting of pumice, cement and the oxides of iron are not flammable.
Decostones are highly resistant to frost and corrosive environments such as acid rain and NaCl. Special attention should be paid to the uniform application of the adhesive on the surfaces of Decostones and the substrate in order to not leave gaps, which may potentially result in unwanted detachments in freezing conditions.
The application of Decostone is much easier than installing natural stones. Decostone can be applied 8 – 15 m² surface per day. In contrast, natural stones where can be applied max 5 m² per day.
Due to their irregular back placement surface as well as their lower weight per unit area, Decostones exhibit stronger adhesion and increased delamination strength to various substrates.
The materials proposed by Mathios Refractories SA are the mortar Mat Build and tile adhesives Extra Stone Glue and Easy Glue. In cases, where increased adhesion, elasticity, or flexibility is required, we recommend mixing mortar and tile adhesive with plasticiser emulsion as a partial substitute for water. For grouting, we suggest the Mat Build mortar which is available in various colors and granulometry.
Yes. Customers should properly prepare the mounting surface with the given adhesive to create durable adhesion between the Decostone and the substrate.
No. The iron oxides that provide color in the production process are integrated with the mass of Deco stone. Thus our product has extremely high resistance to combined corrosive conditions.
The properties and specifications of Decostone comply with the requirements of US and European Union building regulations relating to those products.
The production process of Decostone is certified in accordance with American and European standards. It also meets the applicable acceptance criteria of their main properties surpassing all existing quality and regulatory requirements at national, European and global level.
The Mathios Refractories SA is ranked at the top of companies,as it produces artificial stone and products while complying with the most exacting worldwide standards.
- Decostones are much lighter than natural stones (about 60%).
- Decostones can be installed much faster than the natural stones as it is properly designed to give the aesthetical result withoutusing additional configurations such as cutting or carving. Each stone veneer composition consists of pieces of specific dimensions to guide the technician during the installation process.
- Easy handling because Deco stones are lightweight and are delivered in packed cartons of precise dimensions.
- The installation of Deco stone is atidy process that does not create rubble remains that the natural stoneswould create as a by-product.
- Deco stone corner pieces yield a natural and extraordinary aesthetic effect.
- Deco stone has been engineered to provide additional heat and sound insulation.
- Lightweight Decostone products are suitable for aesthetically mask the external insulation systems.
- Available in a wide variety of textures, colors and sizes satisfying modern architectural demands.
- Damaged items can be easily replaced as they are always in stock.
Decostones produced by mixing special concrete additives, lightweight raw materials (pumice), cement, various colours and water oxides.